Company:Quest Global Engineering
Post: Mechanical Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately Quest Global engineering
Quest Global engineering Job Description:
- Leads and supports project engineering, new product/technology development, product improvement and product standardization, and product qualification projects depending upon the assigned group.
- Serves as a technical point of contact for assigned work package scope, and may serve as a focal point for all communications related to scope.
- Develops product design, geometry standards documentation and product qualification requirements.
- Creates, reviews/approves part reports, drawings, engineering specifications and standards.
- Defines product quality, material, welding, and NDE requirements.
- Supports and manage project schedule and deliverables.
- Provides Management with technical assistance and work progress updates as requested.
- Mentors and provides technical guidance to Product Engineers and Designers/Drafters. Works collaboratively to accomplish project tasks. Provides independent review and approval of work packages.
- Provides vendors technical assistance and builds strong working relationships.
- Works to the requirements of industry code related to subsea production systems, Customer standards and client specifications.
- Adheres to all relevant work instructions and design guidelines, Clearly demonstrates creativity and innovation in finding solutions and alternatives.
- Develops unique solutions for complex technical problems that may include the design of new products/systems or the development of solutions having few or no precedents.
- This is an individual contributor position. The role is responsible for executing activities assigned by the manager, and execute it with the assigned team.
Permanent, Full Time