Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
Arm Job Description:
- As Memory Design Engineer, we will work on developing memory compilers and memory Fast Cache instances for our next generation Arm Cores achieving outstanding PPA.
- Education & qualifications
- We Prefer graduate or postgraduate from a University or Engineering School, in Electronic Engineering or equivalent Engineering Degree.
- Desirable Skills and Experience
- You have some understanding of computer architecture and concepts.
- We expect you to have basic understanding of CMOS Transistors, their behaviors.
- We expect some basic understanding of high speed/low power CMOS circuit design, clocking scheme, Static and complex logic circuits.
- Understanding of Power versus Performance versus Area trade-offs in typical CMOS design.
- You have an engineering demeanor and Passion for Circuit design.
- Expected to have good interpersonal skills.
- “Nice to have” skills
- You know basic scripting languages, e.g. Perl/TCL/Python.
- Some Experience of working on Cadence or Synopsys flows.
- Experience with Circuit Simulation and Optimization of standard cells.
- Arm is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal opportunities are available to all applicants and colleagues. We are a diverse organization of dedicated and innovative individuals, and don’t discriminate on the basis of any characteristic.
Permanent, Full Time