Qualification:BE/BTech/Diploma Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
TAAL Job Description:
- This position as Civil Structural Designer, should be experienced in Specialty Chemicals, Oil/Gas and Petrochemicals Industries. Should be able to coordinate with client / engineers and lead a team of designers.
- Capable of completing moderately complex designs and drawings for fabrication and construction
- Review vendor drawings, standard details, codes and standards, field data and information
- Well versed with all types of structural steel framing, civil foundations, and ability to reproduce in 3D tool
- Ability to create detailed drawings for foundations, plinth beams, grade slab, bar bending details, Staircase, etc
- Understand the overall plant topography and reproduce the same on 3D tool.
- Creation of Connections details for all types of Steel Structures
- Preparation of Erection plan and assembly drawings.
- Preparation of Detailed MTO
- Originate functional designs by using information derived from equipment drawings, general design criteria, codes and standards and data supplied by engineers and prepare drawings to reflect these designs
Permanent, Full Time