Company: Rockwell Automation
Post: Project Engineer
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
Rockwell Automation Job Description:
- Deliver & execute the assigned project / work package on time with good quality, cost effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure technical deliverables matches project / work package requirements. Save engineering cost for GEC team through application & technical expertise.
- Key Responsibility
- Design, define and implement complex system requirements for customers and/or prepare study and analyze existing systems. Determine system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Coordinate design of subsystems and integration of total system.
- Identify, analyze and resolve program support deficiencies. Develop and recommend corrective actions.
- Complete Project task based on work assignment.
- Deliver & execute the assigned projects on time with good quality/ cost effectiveness and customer satisfaction
- Keep improving self-engineering capabilities and exchange best practice with other team members to improve team’s capabilities.
- Support Team Leader / Lead Engineer on technical issues.
- Work closely with Team Leader / Lead Engineer to guarantee customer acceptance.
- Ensure project implementation follows the engineering delivery standard.
- Maximize reusable standard product and engineering in project delivery.
- Technical implementation in whole life-cycle of project / work package delivery.
- Work with Team Leader to manage technical risk in project / work package execution.
- Work with Team Leader to clarify technical issues.
- Cost reduction through process improvement, and through development of reusable engineering or engineering standard.
- Work closely with Team Leader to achieve customer acceptance. Demonstrate application & technical expertise to achieve repeat order and retain customer satisfaction.
- Ensure 100% meet technical items defined in project / work package.
- Ensure project implementation follows the procedure of RA engineering standards.
- Maximize reusable standard product and engineering in project / work package delivery.
- Support Team Leader in managing team performance, develop self and team capability and motivate the team.
KEY COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Organizational Competencies
- Contributes Professional & Technical Expertise
- Consistently demonstrates proficiency in the areas of technical and/or professional expertise relevant to role.
- Actively pursues continuous learning; develops skills and knowledge in job-related technical or professional expertise, including increasing breadth and depth of expertise and keeping up-to-date with advances.
- Invites feedback and coaching, and actively engages in responding to it.
- Collaborates & Teams Effectively
- Is honest and fair in dealings with others; words and actions are consistent with Rockwell Automation values and standards of ethical conduct.
- Balances individual goals and team goals.
- Reaches out across organizational lines to establish and maintain effective work relationships to achieve individual and team goals.
- Addresses conflict and other barriers to collaboration directly and constructively, adapting to cultural norms and expectations when appropriate.
- Communicates Effectively
- Shares viewpoints openly and directly with others, providing relevant and timely information to those who need it.
- Shares information clearly one-on-one and with small groups, making good decisions as to who, when and how to communicate.
- Involves the right people to obtain needed information and perspectives.
- Listens carefully and attentively to others’ to ensure that their viewpoints are fully heard and grasped.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now