Qualification: Master/ Degree In Electrical/ Mechanical /Civil/ Chemical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
Kroll Corporation Job Description:
- To identify potential client who may requires our services.
- Initiate preliminary discussion with the client to understand his requirement in detail.
- Prepare pitch decks and complete required internal Duff & Phelps approval process.
- Conduct site visits to the client’s facility and collect pre-defined data for analysis.
- Gaining understanding of client’s business and operations with help of plant technical and finance team.
- Develop valuation methodology and approach for identified assets.
- Having discussion with team for choice of best valuation approach.
- Conducting market survey for various classes of assets and analyze market comparable to arrive at the fair value.
- Develop valuation model for various types of assets classes.
- Writing detailed report which contains but not limited to introduction. about the client and engagement, valuation approach and methodology adopted and statement of limiting conditions.
- Addressing to all the client and/or auditor queries regarding the valuation of the subject property/assets.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical, etc.) or/ and relevant Post-Graduation from an accredited college or university.
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximize use of software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to master new tasks and industries quickly.
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment.
- Commitment to achieve outstanding results
Permanent, Full Time