Company:Apollo Tyres Limited
Qualification: Degree In Electrical Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
Apollo Tyres Limited Job Description:-
- Ensure Availability of equipment for regular production process to meet specified quality and quantity norms
- Manpower Management
- Energy efficiency activities identification and quantification
- Maintenance Cost stratification and reason for deviation
- Spares Management &Consumption
- Contingency Handling and Spare Standardisation
- Making of Sop for to reduce MTTR. Improvement of MTBF. Checklist compliance.
- Ensures discipline, safety standards and housekeeping being maintained and communicate to the concern in case deviation and follow the specified procedure for the same
- To be responsible for ensuring Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) related aspects in the section. Should act as a respondent to all EHS related matters of the department.
- Take ownership in case of any emergency / disaster as per the Emergency Preparedness Plan / Disaster Mgt. Plan.
- To be responsible for all safety related aspect of the process & machine with regards to Electrical and Process related hazards.
- Product and Process Awareness (Equipment Assemblies, Critical spares, Performance Measures)
- Knowledge of Integrated Management Systems requirements including related aspects impact & hazard (Control Plan (QE&OHS))
- Siemens PLC & HMI & Win cc
- Communication skills
- Role effectiveness
- Delegation & Teamwork
- Awareness on basic safety systems
Permanent, Full Time