Company: IndiGo Airlines
Qualification: Degree In Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Aeronautical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
IndiGo Airlines Electrical Mechanical Job Description:
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Ensuring continued compliance with CAR M regulations for approved CAMO.
- Ensure policies and procedures in the CAME are documented unambiguously and in line with the regulatory requirements.
- Monitoring of Daily Delay Defect Meetings
- Monitoring Quality Audit for CAMO Functions.
- Liaise with DGCA for Induction of Aircraft.
- Board member for internal assessment of Certifying Staff for issue of authorization.
- Engineering representative for PIBs and ensure information flow on the outcome of the investigation and action taken.
- Monitoring of special Operations Approval, Compliance and continued Airworthiness specifically to EDTO Operations.
- Monitoring of Airworthiness Review Process for issuance/Extension of ARC
- Ensure effective feedback from Technical Services man-hour plan so that there is no significant deviation.
- Ensure CAME and TPM are continually reviewed and updated to align with the regulations and standard operation procedures in coordination with the concerned departments.
- Ensure continued validity of CAR M (CAMO) approval and scope enhancement to meet company requirements
- Review and evaluate new and revised regulations and ensure appropriate action is taken in a time bound manner.
- Officiating in absence of Quality Manager.
- Any other work as assigned by Quality Manager and SVP/VP – Engineering
B.Tech (Electrical/Electronics/mechanical/ aeronautical) or Aircraft Maintenance engineering ( AME)
Min. 60% in 10th, 12th and Graduation
Work Experience -Relevant/ Total Years
Exp. Of 1-2 years in aviation; if unscheduled airline + 1 year more
Permanent, Full Time