Company: Aditya Birla Group
Qualification: Diploma In Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends OnOn Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
Aditya Birla Group Job Description:
- Develop engineering assignment approaches and review with FH and Project Lead.
- Communicate on project progress, unusual concerns and plans.
- Offer projects design engineering on specific scopes or phases.
- Encompass operational, quality, environmental and safety aspects within the design.
- Coordinate bills of materials issuance for construction and equipment.
- Prepare and document design calculations.
- Support Project Lead and ensure timely addressing of project contractual deliverables.
- Minimize non-recoverable and risk management issues of the Company.
- Organize project work and assign technicians and staff specialists to tasks.
- Negotiate with every Contractor for the project.
- Understand and implement project specifications effectively.
- Oversee project work from Civil stage at commencement to commissioning.
- Review design consultants’ drawings and integrate in project.
Execute whole project in a cost and time effective manner.
Diploma In Civil Engineering
Minimum Experience Level:
Permanent, Full Time