Company: Hitachi Energy
Qualification: Degree/Diploma In Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
Hitachi Energy Job Description:
- Assists management and shift team in allocating, coordinating, and overseeing shift work plan execution within production lines during the shift
- Provides regular feedback and makes recommendations to management regarding issues within the production line, including production line organization, shifting priorities and possible critical situations
- Helps management implement staff movements in case of vacations, illness, machine outages or shifting priorities
- Serves as leader during shifts to oversee cooperation and the resolution of technical/quality problems and logistic issues
- Reinforces focus on volume, efficiency and on time delivery
- Ensures the shift operation is run in compliance with health and safety policies and guidelines
- Diploma / BE in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with 5 to 8 years of experience in relevant field.
- Proven experience as a Shift Leader in manufacturing industry
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies and standards of manufacturing processes
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases. Candidate with knowledge of SAP PP module preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great attention to detail and results driven approach.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Reliable and Trustworthy.
Permanent, Full Time