Company:Hero Moto Corp
Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Location: Gurugram, Haryana
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
Hero Moto Corp Job Description:
- Drive multiple large-scale emerging mobility projects, working cross-functionally with the product, R&D, software development, strategic
- sourcing, business operations and marketing teams across the organization to ensure a smooth and efficient product delivery.
- Monitor critical path of high impact strategic projects in the emerging mobility domain to ensure no cost overruns, timely project completion and as per agreed scope.
- Develop project plans and consolidate these plans to provide business level single view.
- Monitor and track complex programs effectively by conducting program / gate reviews, clear the road blocks and proactively ensure timely
- escalation of critical issues to management.
- Manage stakeholders from different cross functional teams by setting expectations and providing frequent program/project updates while
- handling multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of following vehicle development activities
- Vehicle architecture building.
- Vehicle Integration including DMU & BOM creation.
- Component Development (Mech / Electrical / Electronics)
- Mule & Prototype building.
- Testing and Validation, Homologation etc.
- Should exhibit strong leadership traits (leading people/ transgressing
- change/team building ability)
- Should showcase a good balance of technical, Project/Program
- management and business acumen while working in a matrix organization
- Risk management skills, Problem solving attitude and Conflict
- Management skills (should be able to work with a CFT of various functions)
- Should have hands-on experience of Program management tools like
- Microsoft project, JIRA, Power BI, Google Suit, PLM systems etc.
- Good verbal &; written communication skills with ability to take decisions
- under ambiguous situations.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now