Qualification: Degree In Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
GEA Group Job Description:
- Functional design specification creation
- Software design specification(s) development
- Software development – PLC, HMI and SCADA
- Bench testing and validation of software functionality
- Site software commissioning
- Site support – customer breakdown (remote and direct)
Your profile and qualifications:
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in
- Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation & Controls or similar education background.
- Work Experience
- 1-7 years with Automation Back-ground.
- Experience on any particular Dairy / Food / Beverages / Brewery / Chemical Industry
- Background in control systems-related software design for process/equipment control.
- Knowhow on basic automation platform specifically – Allen Bradley.
- Siemens is an added advantage.
- Knowhow on HMIs specifically Rockwell, other systems also an advantage e.g. GE iFix, System platform, Siemens etc.
- Knowhow on various programming languages on S88 standard e.g. LAD, STL, FBD, SCL, SFC
- Basic knowledge of HMI and SCADA
- RS Batch / In-Batch Knowledge would be an added advantage
- Fault finding / Troubleshooting skill
- P&ID understanding
- Basic knowledge on Electrical drawings reading and components identification
- Team Player
- Communication Skills
- Self Learner
Permanent, Full Time