Qualification: Master/Degree/ Diploma In Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
Halliburton Job Description:
- Under strict supervision, performs maintenance and inspection on down-hole tool electronics and other equipment used in the application for down-hole tools, including Directional and/or M/LWD sensors.
- Areas of specialization may include: Electronics aptitude, computer skills, assembly and disassembly of tools associated with PSL equipment, or Measure while drilling and/or Logging While Drilling down-hole tools.
- May perform assembly/disassembly, maintenance, or calibration of down-hole tools.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent. Associates degree and any previous relevant experience is preferred.
- Diploma or Bachelor or Masters in Mechanical Engineering with 3+ years is preferred
Permanent, Full Time