Qualification:Degree Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
Flowserve Corporation Job Description:
- Develop and prepare GA drawings, Cross section drawing, P&ID’s, layouts.
- Order-specific adaptation of pump designs, components and systems, based on existing standard systems
- Provide primary customer interface/support to other internal functions, providing technical guidance to clarify project requirement.
- Review, understand customer specifications
- Develop complete Bill of material for Orders.
- Provide technical support to supply chain including review vendor and buy out drawings.
- Prepare Quality plan as per specification
- Verify and implement drawing and BOM revisions due to engineering, customer and manufacturing changes.
- Check and verify design drawings to conform to specifications and design data.
- Drive and take ownership of engineering activities
- Perform and evaluate necessary calculations for component design
- Meet project timelines for Engineering documentation and gather approval
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering with 3-4 years of design and drafting experience in Pump or related industry.
- Excellent ability to read and understand engineering drawings/documents/reports.
- Effective Oral and written communication
- Perform Design Calculation, Layout, Drawings & BOM
- Must be conversant with GD&T and drafting standard ANSI Y 14.5.
- Proficient in 3D modelling (Solid works) and AutoCAD 2D drafting.
- Hands on experience in pump assembly, repair and servicing is an advantage.
- Knowledge on Design of pumps or related equipment.
- Knowledge of ASME / API/ DIN design standards and material specifications.
- Time management
- Use of Solid works 2017 with pipe routing/systems experience
- Experience with rotating equipment and pumping systems are considered
Permanent, Full Time