Company: Hitachi Energy
Post: Project Engineer
Qualification:Degree/Diploma Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
Hitachi Energy Job Description:
- Preparation of 3D modeling of high voltage Surge Arresters, Capacitor Banks, Disconnectors, Battery Energy Storage Systems, and other HVC Related Products (>66kV and above).
- Generating BoM of modules and products and creating part numbers using SAP.
- Coordination and reviewing the 2D and 3D drawings before submitting the same to customers.
- Preparation of guaranteed technical parameters for various high voltage.
- Addressing the technical queries raised by the customer during the execution of the project in case if required.
- Supporting various cross functions like SCM, project management, and quality for understanding the customer requirements and specifications in case required.
- Supporting onsite installation and commissioning colleagues for understanding the customer drawings and other technical support.
- Coordinating with customers and resolving queries and ensuring the engineering drawings are approved on time.
- Bachelors /Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Should have 4-6 years of experience.
- Hands of experience in 3D tools like Creo /Pro-E, Solid Works, and Windchill or similar PLM tools.
- Experience with the remote engineering support.
- Understanding of Manufacturing Drawings & Electrical Schematics.
- Expect Excellent Communication and interpersonal skill.
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now