Qualification: Degree In Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
Adani Group Job Description:
- Manpower allocation/ Ensure cleaning activity of critical machines/ 100% production adherence as per plan for respective shift
- 5S Activity / identify safety hazard and timely closure of Near miss/incident investigation if any.
- Communication with PPC team with respect to production order and RM
- Line in charge meeting with operator Defect discussion/production output
- Verification of Process parameter, CAPA against the non-conformity
- Verification and sign the daily check sheets
- Daily defect review with associate and team leader to ensure the daily/monthly quality target
- Daily review of production order and timely closing of the same
- Daily check of required tools on line and spare availability
- Daily check of safety actions are in place
- Rejection /unmoved material on line
- Improvement activities and monitoring status/ Quality Circles / Rejection reduction and Product down grading reduction
- Smooth hand over between shifts for better management
- 100% adherence of soft skill and behaviour training as per schedule
- Monitoring new manpower OJT and multiskilling
- Responsible for Proper Manpower handling for Production line.
- Ensuring day wise & shift wise volume as per targets.
- Scheduling variant wise products as per the dispatch meeting CRDD (Customer requirement delivery date)
- Monthly WIP & Shop floor inventory analysis and corrective measures.
- Responsible for QMS in Compliance with ISO 9000:2008, ISO 14001, OHAS: 18001.
- Implementation of TQM Concept on Shop Floor like 5S,3M,JIT,Suggestion Scheme.
Permanent, Full Time