Post: Field Engineer
Qualification: Degree In Mechanical/Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
Weatherford Job Description:
- Provide testing, repairs, and routine servicing on equipment in the shop and the field. In addition, help generate business to increase revenues through sales of Weatherford products and services.
- Provide onsite Engineering support for the client, Technical Specialists and Well Site Supervisors on location throughout all phases of the job.
- Primary technical support for product line systems and its components.
- Interact with the rig crew and advise driller or company man of events or problem identified during operations.
- Perform daily preventative maintenance and troubleshoot equipment as required.
- Assist in time, cost, and labour estimates for completion of job assignments.
- Recommend measures to improve methods, performance, and quality to increase efficiency.
- Responsible for daily report, records of events and proper database management of all well data.
- Attend morning meetings and conference calls as necessary.
- Writing daily and end of well reports.
- Assist in the rig up and rig down of equipment.
- The operation and management of a mobile field unit and crew.
- Provide reliable, prompt, and courteous service to Weatherford’s customers on a 24-hour basis.
- Isolate and solve complex problems on the job site with the assistance of our technical support groups.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Personal career development through external and internal technical and non-technical training.
- You will be required to work in a field and an outdoor setting for extended hours; at times, extreme climates.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- If you are highly driven, enjoy extensive travel, comfortable taking initiative, and can work in extreme outdoor environments and balance multiple priorities, you could go far on the Weatherford team. An undergraduate degree acquired within the last year from an Engineering program is essential. Effective English written and oral communication skills are a must, as are basic computer and problem-solving skills. If you are prepared to succeed as part of a strong team tackling varied and complex problems, we would love to hear from you.
SPECIFIC NEXTGEN REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical or Petroleum Engineering is preferred.
- Graduation Year: 2022-2023.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written);
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, judgment and decision-making skills.
- A strong work ethic and leadership potential.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment.
- Requires extensive travel both domestically and internationally and extended stays away from home.
- Willingness to relocate and work in remote locations over several years.
- Ideal candidates have worked in field-based roles before or during their studies
Permanent, Full Time