|Name of Scholarship: UP Scholarship Uttar Pradesh Dashmottar Scholarship Online Correction Edit Form 2022-23|
Post Date / Update: 03 march 2023 | 12:33 PM
Short Information :Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh has released the link for the year 2022 – 2023 Dashmottar Scholarship application. Any candidate who has taken admission in certificate, degree, diploma, other courses in any college, institute, university of Uttar Pradesh and wants to apply for scholarship can apply online from 08 July 2022.
UP Scholarship Correction Edit Form 2023 short notifications
Application Begin : 08/07/2022
Last Date for Registration : 26/12/2022
Hard Copy Submit to College Last Date : 30/12/2022
Correction Start Date :19/01/2023
General / OBC / EWS : 0/-
SC / ST / PH : 0/-
Female All Category : 0/-
No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Fill Online Form
|UP Scholarship Eligibility 2022|
Uttar Pradesh Enrolled with School, College, Institution or University
Post Matric 11 : Passed Class 10 Exam and Enrolled in Class 11
Post Matric 12 : Passed Class 11 Exam and Enrolled in Class 12
Dashmottar : Under Graduate / Post Graduate / Certificate / Diploma Courses.
|UP Scholarship Document Required Fresh Candidates|
Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
Fee Receipt Number
Annual Non Refundable Amount
Aadhar Card Number
Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
For Renewal Candidates : Kindly Use Last Year Registration Number to Login to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details
How to Apply Uttar Pradesh UP Scholarship 2022-23 Online Form
- Fresh Candidates : Whoever is a new candidate who has taken admission this year should be in class 11, 12 (High School / Intermediate) 2022-2023 & Other Dashmottar Courses UG / PG / Diploma / Certificates course, should apply in fresh.
- Renewal Candidates : Candidates who are already enrolled in any school / college and had applied for scholarships last year will renew their application.
- Kindly Collect the All Document Before Apply Online
- If you are not now of the non refundable Amount, please check your fees receipt OR contact the college / school if there is any confusion.
- Submit your form to the concerned school / college within 3 days of the completion of the application.
- For More Information Must Read the Full Instruction
- Aadhar Card is Compulsory for the Scholarship Application 2022-23.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Some Useful Important Links
|Login for Online Correction / Edit FOrm||Click Here|
|Apply Online (Registration)||Server I | Server II | Server III | | Server IV|
|Login to Complete Form||Server I | Server II | | Server III | | Server IV|