Primary Location TELUS Harbour Toronto
Post name :-Digital Solutions | Software Delivery Project Manager
Description and Requirements Responsibilities: Telus internationl
• Lead assigned projects to completion
• Provide project managers with feedback, encouragement, and advice
• Troubleshoot problems that come up during projects
• Develop individual project plans complete with budgetary information and resource needs
• Communicate with our IT department about resource allocation • Host a project meeting at least once per week for each project under your direction • Refine project budget as needed to ensure timeliness and fiscal responsibility
• Coordinate with vendors and suppliers as needed • Communicate project objectives to all team members involved
Qualifications required knowledge
• Datacenter technology and IT hosting knowledge; overall knowledge of Telco product and solution suite.
• Knowledge of the change management process; change practitioner and leader.
• Knowledge of Cloud Computing such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, and VMWare.
• Thorough understanding of Project Management methodologies, principles, and practices
• Ability to complete projects on time and within the stated budget
• Excellent communication, organization, time-management, and leadership skills
Required Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of PM principles, processes and tools, such as Waterfall, Agile and SCRUM.
• Ability to drive cross-functional resources to deliver TELUS solutions to the external client; ability to gather and understand client requirements; ability to negotiate, communicate, influence
• Comfortable interacting with vendors, clients, internal teams.
• Ability to seek creative and innovative ways to deliver client solutions.
• Strong presentation, oral, and written communications skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrated facilitation and organizational skills.
• Mastered working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Outlook
• Must have sound knowledge of converged telecommunications solutions as related to wireless/wireline data, voice, IP, and IT Cloud Computing. Required Professional Designation/Certification:
• PMP/Prince2 Certification.
• ITIL v3 Certification.
• University Degree or experience equivalent
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree a nice to have.
• Knowledge of application and infrastructure architectures.
• Service Now training, certification, or experience using. Required Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in a computer- or business-related discipline required (Master’s degree preferred)
• 5+ years’ experience in software development or design • 5+ years’ experience in a supervisory capacity • 5+ years of Project/Program Management experience and/or project management of a major, complex engagement.
• Experience managing projects throughout the project life cycle including pre-sales.
• A proven track record for executing and delivering on objectives; previous experience managing change orders is a must.
Additional Job Description
Our TELUS International Digital Services division is hiring a. The successful candidate will have a background in both business, transformational initiatives, and IT and will have an extensive understanding of the software development industry. We’re looking for a responsible, articulate, and motivated Senior Project Manager who can quickly identify vulnerabilities and obstacles, and then create innovative solutions to any problems. You will be responsible for overseeing 2- 3 projects at any given time, and following an industry-standard governance model and communication plan on overall progress. .
iintersted candidate Direct Apply