Qualification: Degree In Mechanical/Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
Stantec Civil Engineer Job Description:
Primary Purpose of Job:
Intermediate level position, assigned for Portfolio Analysis, Major Projects Support etc. Under appropriate supervision, perform routine project control assignments according to training, capability and experience. In addition, perform duties as & when assigned. This position primarily focused on supporting the project managers, project leads and other team members in the areas of scheduling, costing and concepts related to the industry technology, project management and earned value management.
• Develop, maintain, and analyze integrated CPM schedules for major programs and a portfolio of projects.
• Review schedule, progress and productivity of resources; monitor and verify monthly costs and earned value; and conduct change order management and control.
• Develop, manage and monitor program and project specific budgets, cash flow projections and forecasts.
• Evaluate and update data regarding cost status, resource requirements and productivity variance reports.
• Develop and prepare monthly project progress reports.
• Develop concise progress summary reports.
• Develop and prepare any specific reporting requirement of Project Managers
• Interface directly with Project Managers in order to review project plans, budgets, status reports and deliverables. Ensure that work products meet standards as defined by Stantec.
• Willingness to learn and adapt new tools and system/processes.
• Project design management and co-ordination with project teams.
• Willingness to work late evening or early morning hours to enable collaboration with project managers located throughout the globe.
Project Controller- Fresher
• B. Tech/B.E (Civil/Construction/Mechanical)
• Post-Graduation in Construction Management would be preferable.
• 0-1 years of professional experience.
• Knowledge in project controls, scheduling, cost engineering and cost control pertaining to engineering and construction activities will be an added advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. This is a very essential requirement to maintain seamless collaboration with project managers.
• Knowledge of Power BI, Tableau will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of earlier project design management and co-ordination with project team will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge competence in MS Office applications.
Permanent, Full Time