Company: Sobha Limited
Qualification: Degree In Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
Sobha Limited Civil Engineer Job Descriptions
– Accountable for the quality and all aspects of engineering construction relating to Civil.
– Responsible for QA/QC documents of the complete project, including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered, and other important QA/QC documents.
– Develop and determine all standards to perform inspections and tests on all procedures, oversee all testing methods, and maintain high-quality standards for all processes.
– Review the quality of all materials at the site, ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality, and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and quality materials.
– Supervise the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedules, ensure adherence to all procedures, and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
Monitor an efficient system, record all project activities, and analyse all processes to ensure all work meets quality requirements.
Manage all work methods, maintain knowledge on quality assurance standards, monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes, and recommend corrective actions for all operations.
Develop a method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
Liaise the Technical Engineer for submission of material submittals to Consultant
Coordinate with the Consultant’s representative and Site In-charge for Inspection.
Report to the QA/QC Manager, control, and monitor all activities related to Quality:
Civil Engineering from Concept to Construction
Construction Claims Management
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
Great troubleshooting skills
Working knowledge of product development and manufacturing processes
Excellent organization and time-management
Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
Education and Qualifications : BE/B.Tech Civil
Desired Profile :Candidate must have 3-5 Years work experience in construction field as Quality Engineer.
Key skills : Quality, Construction, High rise building
Permanent, Full Time