Qualification: Degree In Electrical/Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
Singapore Airlines Job Description:
- Provide technical assistance for the efficient operation of the SIA Fleet of aircraft.
- Ensure that all design works are sound and in compliance with Singapore Air Navigation Order, Singapore Airworthiness Requirements and Airworthiness Notices.
- Liaise with other Engineering and Flight Operations departments and SIA Engineering Company to analyse and troubleshoot defects.
- Evaluate and recommend modifications from the aircraft and engine manufacturers and component vendors to improve the performance and reliability of the aircraft, engines and components.
- Carry out studies on the operation of the SIA Fleet to improve their performance.
- Other duties and responsibilities are assigned by management.
- Possess at least a Degree in Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering
- Be able to work independently and also a good team member. Since the job requires interaction with various user departments, good interpersonal skills will be necessary.
- Be able to analyze, diagnose a problem and provide an effective solution
- Be prepared to work extended hours to resolve technical and operational problems.
Permanent, Full Time