Qualification: Degree In Electrical Engineer
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
Pixxel Job Description
1. As a part of Pixxel’s Electronics group, you will be responsible for the design, prototyping, testing, assembly, and validation of the spacecraft electrical power subsystem (EPS).
2. You’ll perform analysis and trade studies on EPS subcomponents and work on their procurement from vendors.
3. You’ll also be responsible for the design and realization of PCBs for the EPS subsystem, that will fly to space and perform critical operations onboard our satellites.
4. You’ll work closely with other subsystems to generate software requirements and interface control documents.
5. You’ll work on test plans and test procedures and develop spacecraft and equipment operating procedures for the safe, efficient and reliable operation of the systems, during all phases of spacecraft design, development, integration, testing, and the launch and post-launch operations, in various environments including inside labs, cleanrooms and test facilities.
6. You’ll be working on putting together trade studies and plans to manufacture batteries, solar panels, internal EPS parts like DC-DC Converters for current and new designs.
7. You’ll be responsible for identifying spacecraft harness requirements for reliable operations with respect to the wiring, cabling, and connector types determined currents, voltages, EMI/EMC considerations, etc.
1. BE/BTech or ME/MTech/MSc Electrical/Electronics Engineering or related discipline
.2. 5+ years of experience working hands-on with projects that involve building robust electrical power systems in terms of schematics design, component selections, PCB realization, and testing.
3. Experience in designing high-reliability and fail-safe hardware is preferredSkills/Requirements:1. Proficiency in PCB design – should enjoy getting their hands dirty working with electronics hardware.
2. Thorough understanding of concepts involved in designing power systems for electronics (load requirements, losses, charge-discharge, converter efficiencies, thermal management)
3. Strong understanding of Analog Electronics and Power Electronics.
4. Strong experience in testing and debugging circuits, and proficiency in using test equipment, including but not limited to, power supplies, oscilloscopes, current monitors, loads, multimeters.
5. Knowledge of ESD phenomena and best practices to prevent ESDPerks:
1. Insurance cover for you and your family, free access to mental health professionals, paid sick leave, and other benefits (vaccination drives, etc.).
2. Reasonably flexible working hours.
3. Get to work and regularly interact with some of the top scientists and professionals in space technology at Pixxel.
4. Get exposure to the international space community and the chance to publish research on behalf of Pixxel.
Permanent, Full Time