Post: Project Engineer
Qualification: Degree In Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
Hitachi Energy Electrical Engineer Job Description:
Design of steel structure drawing in line with the GIS requirement and customer specification.
Calculation of dynamic & static loads as per international standards (Not applicable for Steel designer role)
Obtain relevant technical details about various type of GIS from storage systems such as PDM, SAP etc and designs steel structure.
Prepare project specific civil plan for customer providing GIS loading for design of customer building floor, ceiling cranes etc., Influence of environmental conditions on GIS structure designs etc.)
Prepare painting specifications.
Prepare 3D model and shop drawings (Not applicable for Structural engineer role)
Support sales / Tender team by providing technical specifications of GIS support structures.
Delivery of designs on time on quality.
Maintain and administrate Pro Design library (such as support structures and fixing accessories)
Adhere to documentation process
- Hand on experience in 3D tools like Pro E /CREO,AUTOCAD, MS Office,
- Design tools such as Tekla, STAAD Pro etc.
- Knowledge of painting procedures
- Knowledge of relevant international standards such as IEC / ANSI
- Seismic zones and its impact in structure design.
- Bachelor degree / 3 years Diploma in electrical engineering with 5 -7 years of experience.
- Knowledge of high voltage GIS products is added advantage.
Permanent, Full Time