Company: Hitachi Energy
Qualification: Degree In Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
Hitachi Energy Job Description:
- design optimization of must-win tenders and frame agreements, meeting customer specification and internal rules
- design reviews for critical designs and will validate the different solutions.
- Work on strategic initiatives in close collaboration with global engineering function, which may include special design investigations, documentation and preparation of guidelines
- support the development and deployment of our design tools
- support the engineering community, contributing to spread the knowledge across different locations
- You have a degree in Electrical Engineering and minimum 5 years’ experience in electrical design of power transformers and shunt reactors.
- You need to have an analytical mindset combined with a focus on quality and the ability to propose and design solutions.
- You have good job planning, prioritizing, time management and documentation skills
- You have culturally sensitive communication skills with positive attitude and an open mind
- Since you will be part of a global team, you need to be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- You are proactive, look for opportunities and take responsibility for the projects you work on.
- You are a productive problem solver, with the ability to develop and share solution with colleagues
Permanent, Full Time