Comapny:Difacto Robotics And Automation
Post: Mechanical Engineer
Qualification: Diploma Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
Difacto Robotics And Automation Job Description:
- Assist engineers in robotics design/configuration
- Build or assemble the robotic devices or systems
- Complete corrective or preventative maintenance
- Dissemble, repair, reassemble robots or components
- Test performance; record test procedures and results
- Install, program and repair controllers, tools, conveyors
- Inspect installation sites; train operators on robotics usage
- Development of computer software and/or path programming
- Fanuc, Kawasaki, Yaskawa, Nachi, KUKA, ABB, Comau robot programmers
- Spot welding, material handling, sealing, palletizing, vision, roller hemming applications
- Robot input and Output communication setup
- Electrical & Mechanical troubleshooting
- Skilled programming in Operator safety, Productivity/output, Reduced cycle times
To ensure that all off-line or on-line robot programs developed are efficient and that they adhere to the standards, specifications, scope and needs of the customer. This position is responsible for programming, troubleshooting, debugging and preparation of robots to customer specifications.
- Evaluate customer specifications and write efficient and logical programs for a variety of applications using primarily Fanuc, Kawasaki, Yaskawa, Kuka robots.
- Work closely with Team Lead, Project Lead, Engineering, Controls personnel to obtain written objectives and compliance with customer specification(s).
- Programming, troubleshooting, debugging, and optimizing robotic system cells according to customer specifications-scope.
- Robot programming to customer specification and satisfaction, teaching points and adding all proper signals between robot and all peripheral equipment settings, and verifying load settings, TCP’s and remote TCP’s, adjusting robot dress package as required.
- Integrate, setup, and configure vision systems to perform part recognition, part position, robot guidance. Vision systems utilized are Fanuc 2D/3D iRVision, Keyence, and Cognex.
- Improve cycle time and throughput by adjusting robot path or functions
- Create and modify TCP, RTCP and User Frames
- Re-calibrate and restore robots
- Create programs and program complex paths
- Assist PLC with auto debug
- Setup interference zones
- Establish communications to PLC and robot devices
- Provide installation and commissioning support in customer facilities for start-up, debug, training, and final machine acceptance.
- Provide thorough testing of machine functionality to verify robot program completeness.
Qualifications and Pre-requisites:
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and overtime on an as-needed basis, involving extra hours during the week, Saturdays and occasionally Sundays
- A proven ability to prioritize plans of action to accomplish objectives.
- An ability and a willingness to travel domestically and potentially out-of-country to customer locations on machine installation and service assignments.
- Must have a minimum of a two (2) years post-secondary engineering degree and related experience emphasis on such subject matter as computer programming and integration, motion programming, and conveyor systems.
- A minimum of three (3) years practical experience setting-up, programming, commissioning, servicing and troubleshooting pneumatic, mechanical and electronic automated equipment in an industrial or manufacturing environment preferred.