Company:Atlas Copco Limited
Qualification: Degree In Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
Atlas Copco Limited Job Description:
- Timely execution of various NPI / NPD / Custom projects of core elements.
- Ensure GECIA’s contribution in technological projects by providing Innovative design solutions.
- Ensure communication at PTM level and demonstrate GECIA’s contribution to NPD Projects
- Drive the innovation project in the team to nurture innovative ideas and focus improvements on the product performance, cost, life, reliability, Sustainability.
- Understand the Market, Industry trends on the Technology and adapt the meaningful technologies for the team
- Promote Cross-Pollination of the technologies, by representing GECIA at various internal, external Technology forums
- Maintain the Knowledge management Portals, Databases, etc. to document the knowledge about Product, Process, People & Tool.
- Create reusable calculation templates, methodologies to design core components
- Define different CAD automation projects to automate repeated processes & to improve the quality
- Perform design review
- Able to manage multiple projects and deliverables on an aggressive schedule.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to present ideas clearly.
- Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals.
- Formulate the Check lists, Calculation Templates to ensure high quality through process approach.
- Co-ordinate internally & with clients for reporting status of task, presenting the queries and receiving the feedback
- Knowledge of various manufacturing techniques, processes.
- Knowledge of different compressor technology
- Knowledge of casting & related process, sand casting, gravity die casting, Low pressure die casting & high pressure die casting is a plus
- Knowledge of assembly/fitment, GD&T & tolerance stack up analysis
- Understanding of Global engineering standards
- Can work with multiple CAD packages, Inventor, Catia, Creo
- Understanding of Product Life Cycle Management, Engineering Change Management & Product Sustenance Engineering, Technical support.
- Knowledge of Atlas Copco CT products would be an added advantage. Hands on experience in design and development of Screw compressor domain
- Knowledge of Electro-mechanical components
- Knowledge in the field of Drivetrain/ Motor will added advantage
- knowledge of Industrial compressor, IAT product portfolio
- Checking technical specifications and preparing DN’s for release of final design.
- Knowledge of international standards ASME and CE, API standards will be added advantage
What you can expect from us?
- This role is ideal for you, if you wish to challenge yourself on Technological front and making GECIA a known competence Centre on specific Core design activities.
- This role gives you enough opportunities to build your professional network among technical fraternity within the group.
- This role also expects you to build a very strong network of local research institutes and bring the benefits for Atlas Copco
What we expect of you?
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Mechanical / Equivalent Engineering/Design domain.
- Expected Skills:
- Dynamic, Result Oriented, Customer focused.
- Project Management Skills
- CAD & PLM packages like Catia, Creo, Inventor, Enovia
- Office 365
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are entrepreneurial and are open to different cultures.
- You are very customer focused, enthusiastic, and professional.
- You can work under time pressure to respect deadlines.
- You can integrate smoothly into the existing team and stimulate the knowledge sharing between your colleagues.
- You are also able to collaborate easily with colleagues in the engineering departments from other divisions and product companies.
- You also maintain good relations with third parties.
City – Pune
Last Day to Apply
Permanent, Full Time