Company: Technip Energies Limited
Post: Graduate Trainee
Qualification: Degree In Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering
Experience : Fresher
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection Process: Interview Dates And Venue Will Be Shared With The Shortlist Candidates Separately
Technip Energies Limited Job Description:
About the Job
You will get to learn and experience with one of the best companies to work for. As a new hire, you will get exposure to all domain of HR functions.
We offer you not only a job but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break down boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity and pioneer spirit which drive our people.
About The Role:
- Support recruiters in sourcing profiles for open positions
- Manage the creation and maintenance of employee data globally candidates
- Candidates’ tracker to be prepared and maintained
- Maintaining trackers so that it is inline and up to date for effective reporting
- Assist in the pre-onboarding process
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, and Word)
Catch this opportunity and invest in your skills development, should your profile meet these requirements.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required or Master’s degree in HR or Business related field preferred
- Proficient in English
- Good communication & analytical skills
Permanent, Full Time